Language in RAIN postings

Well a couple of folks have gotten onto me about the language or rather one
word in one of today's RAIN postings. Unfortunately I did not clean-up the
word by using an asterix nor do I edit out the words used in the stories I
collect. My apologies to those who were offended.

Someone asked how "where do I get these postings from" When I do my searches
I search using the following words "documents, records, files, archivist,
archiving" If you will note there are a total of 38 stories collected in two
days' time. I use search engines that specifically search newspaper and
journal websites.

The more important point of the story is why was the audit conducted. The
record company failed to record the sale of 19 million records not an
insignificant number to say the least. Could it be that the John Denver
estate requested an audit of the sales figures to determine the worth of the
estate. How was it discovered that the sales were not recorded. RECORDS!
FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS!, SALES INFORMATION! Take 19 million and multiply it by
say $10 dollars per record or even $5 per record. We are not talking chump
change here.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc