From: Joseph Komljenovich [mailto:Joseph.Komljenovich@NY.FRB.ORG]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 9:26 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: salary information

Did anyone else happen to notice the "Related Jobs" listed at the
collegegrad.com site?  It seems that we are not related to librarians,
records managers, etc., but rather data entry clerks (and supervisor data
entry!), mail clerks and wordprocessing operator.  Further an archivist
position "MAY require a bachelor's degree or its equivalent."  Nothing
wrong with any of the related job titles listed, but the listing evidences
a woefully circumscribed notion of what we do.  If it weren't so sad, I'd
call this a Friday funny.

Joseph M. Komljenovich
Assistant Archivist
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Joseph.Komljenovich@ny.frb.org

Any comments or statements made in this transmission reflect the views of
the sender and are not necessarily the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of
New York.