copies of materials from US National Archives

I am interested in finding out what would be involved in getting some
copies of some materials (posters and photographts) that are held by
the Still Pictures Branch of the US National Archives. Is there anyone
on the list who can answer questions about this, or give me an e-mail
address of someone who can help me? Or do I need to write a letter to
them?

Thanks

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist