Records management question

Hello, all.

 I am the Reference Archivist at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research
Center. We are currently developing a Records Management guide for records
coming from the governing bodies and agencies of the Mashantucket Pequot
Tribal Nation. At this point, we are working on record retention /
disposition schedules for the Tribe's agencies (e.g., Education Dept.,
Cultural Resources Dept., etc.), and seek guidelines for our efforts (i.e.,
determining which records we should keep, and which we may discard).

Thank you for any assistance you can give us.

Jon Ault
Reference Archivist
Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center
110 Pequot Trail, P.O. Box 3180
Mashantucket, CT 06339-3180
Voice: (860) 396-6811 Fax: (860) 396-7004
e-mail: Jault@mptn.org <mailto:Jault@mptn.org>

Reference inquiries for A&SC: (860) 396-7001 or archive@mptn.org
<mailto:archive@mptn.org>