Re: Folder labels--one more thought

Not to drag us all into another long meandering discussion, but this is why
I block print everything on my folder labels.  My handwriting has been
referred to as chicken scratches, and while my block printing may not be
attractive, it is readable.

Incidentally, I noticed on the SAA program guide for the meeting in DC that
there's a session on the listserv and its value to the archival community.
Maybe we should provide the panel with some more grist for their mill?

I'm kidding!  I don't think I could take a week of trading chili recipes.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021