talk at National Genealogical Society conference

On May 18, I gave a talk called, "Are Your Ancestors in an Archive?"
to about 90 people at the National Genealogical Society annual
conference. If by chance, someone contacts your archive and mentions
going to such a talk and asks for help with research, I would be
interested in hearing about it--especially if the person makes
unreasonable demands, so that I can know to go back and refine the
talk!  I did stress asking reasonable questions, the fact that
archival material is not as easy to search as books, that even if
material is found, it might be too fragile to photocopy, etc.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive