RAIN postings & language

Peter,
I thoroughly enjoy the regular RAIN postings and appreciate your taking the
time to compile and send to this list.  Often I have time to read just the
brief paragraph you post about each individual news article, and I enjoy
even that much.

As someone noted earlier in the week, we are all adults.  Don't think of
censoring or editing the postings.  Keep up the good work!

Tim L. Pennycuff,
Birmingham, Alabama