Card Catalog

Title: Card Catalog

Hello. I am looking for a very specific type of card catalog. We are renovating our reading room and would like to have matching card catalogs. The ones that we have (and need to match) are from Gaylord and are a light oak. Excluding the legs, they measure 43" x 16.5" x 13.5". They have 60 drawers, 6 across and 10 down. The top of the card catalog is 1.5" with no ornamentation. And of course they stand on 4 legs.

We know that they are quite old, probably about 30 years old. We've already tried Gaylord, public libraries, and local schools. Does anyone out there have or know of a card catalog that they are willing to part with?

Please respond to me off the list at ccrandall@cn.huc.edu

Thanks!

Christine Crandall
Archival Resident
The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives
3101 Clifton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513)221-1875 ext.319