Re: Hotel Reservations

Another interesting thing about hotel conference rates: when I was at the National Genealogical Society conference in Portland in May, I heard (second-hand--I didn't check this out myself) that some people were able to use other options, e.g., AARP rate, to get rates significantly lower than the conference rate at the conference hotel.

(remember, you can join AAPR at age 50--you don't have to wait until you have retired!)

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive