SSA

ATTENTION ARCHIVISTS IN SOUTH TEXAS - INCLUDING HOUSTON, AUSTIN AND EVERY ONE SOUTH OF THOSE CITIES:

                I am currently seeking information from archivists in South Texas for inclusion in the next issue of the Southwestern Archivist, the newsletter of the Society of Southwestern Archivists.  My deadline for submissions is July 9 so archivists from Houston south are encouraged to send me information about your activities.

                You can send notes to me at

Cecilia Aros Hunter
Archivist
Texas A&M University-Kingsville