Appraisers Massachusetts Area

A local photographer has contacted us about leaving his work  of 65+ years
to our institution in his will.  Does anyone have names of appraisers in the
Massachusetts area so that we can give him a list without recommending
anyone?

Also, the college is looking for names of persons that could appraise our
current manuscript and art collections for insurance purposes.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Nicole Tourangeau
Archivist and Special Collections Librarian
Stonehill College
North Easton, MA
Stonehill College