Digital Image Management Softwar

I am interested in learning what software archives and special collections
are using to manage digital images.  I would also like to know how you
feel the image management system is doing in relation to your expectations
and if you would recommend it to other archives.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Michele

Michele Christian
University Records Analyst