From: Connie Jones [mailto:Business_media@MAHONINGHISTORY.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 3:26 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: PBS show

First allow me to apologize if you have already heard of this, I am a bit
behind on reading my email. Tonight, at least on my local PBS station, is a
series of specials called "Phenomenon: The Lost Archives." Tonight's
episode: "Noah's Ark Found?" At 6,300 feet above sea level feet above sea
level in the Aarat Mountains of Eastern Turkey, an explorer/archaeologist
assemblers proof that may establish a half buried boat shaped object as the
remains of the legendary Noah's Ark. In my listings it says it repeats on
Sundays. There are definitely more than one episode, but I'm not sure how
many... at least 5.

Constance L. Jones
Project Director
Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley
e-mail: business_media@mahoninghistory.org