Re: PBS show: Lost Archives

> > series of specials called "Phenomenon: The Lost Archives." Tonight's
> > episode: "Noah's Ark Found?" ..... In my listings it says it repeats on
> > Sundays. There are definitely more than one episode, but I'm not sure
> > how many... at least 5.

Excuse me, I'd like to point out that this topic has already been
covered in great detail by that classic of the movie art, "IN
SEARCH OF NOAH'S ARK" by those, well, classic film makers at,
hmm, Sunn Classic Productions, which was based right here in
Park City Utah!   Now, where else but in Utah would you expect
timely and informative films about the Search for Noah's Ark--not to
mention its companion classic, "IN SEARCH OF HISTORIC
JESUS"--to be made, eh?  They also produced such gems as
CUJO; EARTHBOUND; THE LIFE AND TIMES OF GRIZZLY
ADAMS; and of course HANGAR 18, ("Plot: After crashing on
Earth, bodies of aliens are examined at a secret government
research center").  That one's about Area 51, and was featured on
"Mystery Science Theater 3000."

So there!

(it's sort of Friday; we'll be closed tomorrow...)

Roy

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections