From: Tom Berry [mailto:tberry@HCEA.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 4:59 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: PBS show: Lost Archives

Exotic, bizarre, sensationalist paranoia (i.e., "what THEY don't want you to
know!") sells. Mundane facts don't. "The X-Files" motto has it right: "The
truth is out there." Trouble is, it's too dull to be of interest to far too
many people who swallow this kind of claptrap hook, line and sinker. How sad
that PBS is marketing this rot.

Best wishes for the 4th,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086