Alexander de Lodyguine - Russian inventor

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for information on Alexander de Lodyguine, a Russian inventory ca. 1870s-1890s in St. Petersburg who worked on incandescent light bulbs.

I believe he is the father of my great aunt, Rita de Lodyguine Faust - according to her death record.  She emigrated to the US in 1917 from Petrograd with her mother and sister (according to the Ellis Island web site).

Any information on collections, reference sources, etc. would be appreciated.  I have tried Google searches and have turned up very basic information.

Thank you.

Cathy Carlson Reynolds
Archivist
Wytheville Community College