LINCOLN RELIC FOUND!!!!

I am here to tell you I am ready for my fifteen minutes of fame!  Within the
collection of Lincolniana gathered by Milburn Lincoln Wilson and carefully
enshrined here in the wilds of Montana, I have found an actual chunk of wood
taken from the rafter of the cabin in which old Abe's father was married!!!!
We also have a series of five prints, from the original negatives, of the
Great Emancipator which have been framed in wood taken from the floorboards
of Lincoln's Springfield law office!!!!!   More substantial than any old
flag, these recent discoveries have Abe covered from head to foot!!!  To
think that they were just laying there in storage all these years...

Yes, it's true, like a piece of true cross, or perhaps in this case we could
call it a crosstie.  In any event, I think CBS or somebody ought to come and
interview me...

Kim (is it RAINing cats and dogs yet?) Scott