Re: LINCOLN RELIC FOUND!!!! (Friday Funny version, of course)

<< Shall I trump you with ABE LINCOLN'S LUNCH!  Yes folks, tucked in the wilds
 of Great Neck, Long Island, is the actual PB & J ole Abe was munching on
 just before the Gettysburg Address!  On good old American White Bread, with
 the crusts cut off.  Liberally smeared with Extra Crunchy and Smucker's Red
 Raspberry, this is the most fabulous relic found since the Emperor
 Constantine's BLT from 315 AD!

 Can I go home yet? >>

No, you can't go home yet!  (g)  If y'all keep this up it'll be RAINing all
weekend.

I need your advice, Dan.  I have some rocks my brother picked up in
Jerusalem.  How can I determine if King David's foot ever touched any of
these rocks?  I realise this would be easier if I found the matzo from his
palace's Passover kitchen--one would have to use DNA testing to verify if any
of his DNA matched any trace DNA found on the matzo.  But one would have to
get DNA from King David for matching.  Does anyone know if he signed a
permission form for any of his DNA to be removed for such testing after his
death?  Which archives would I need to search for such a document?

Holly
Lynchburg, VA where it's not currently RAINing, or is it?