Re: Real world of way behind archives...

You need to be careful when letting patrons look at unproccessed materials
because you have no way of knowing whether something is missing after the
patron is finished.  I know that is a bit cynical but...

Kristen Romano
Librarian, Special Collections
Enoch Pratt Free Library
400 Cathedral St