SAA Description Section newsletter for Summer 2001 available

Archives and Archivists list colleagues;

Thanks especially to the efforts of "Descriptive Notes" editor Ann Hodges (Univ. of Texas at Arlington) and section Web liaison Diana Smith (Yale Univ.) the Summer 2001 issue of "Descriptive Notes," the newsletter of SAA's Description Section, is available online at <http://www.library.yale.edu/%7Edsmith/saa/dnsum2001.htm>.  I encourage anyone interested in archival description to take a look and anyone interested in contributing short articles or news notes to the next issue to contact Ann Hodges <hodges@library.uta.edu>.  Hope to see many of you description folks on the list at the SAA annual meeting in Washington, where the Description Section meeting is scheduled for 8-10 AM on Friday, August 31st.

Happy summer!

Bill