Looking for Construction/ Renovation Awards

The Nantucket Historical Association recently renovated a 1904 poured-concrete building to become its new research library. The building is beautiful and I’d like to enter it in various design/construction competitions--not necessarily for libraries only. I’ve been in touch with the American Library Association, which dedicates one issue of “Library Journal” each year to highlight library renovation and construction projects, but only academic and public libraries can enter—not special libraries. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Betsy Lowenstein
Library Director
Nantucket Historical Association