Re: Looking for Construction/ Renovation Awards

A very quick look into "Encyclopedia of Associations" indicates that there
are many concrete/cement associations....I would suspect a posting to a
concrete/cement listserve would garner some input. Also, architectural
associations, that sort of thing, of which many can also be found in the
same (gee, right before "Archives"...a good omen). (I collect 15% of any
prize monies!!)

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library