Re: html tutorials

Hi Nancy,

If they have the time the 10 week "HTML 101" free online course is very
good:
http://html.about.com/library/beginning/bl_htmlclass.htm?once=true&PM=n100101c

other good sources:
HTML Goodies:
http://htmlgoodies.earthweb.com/primers/basics.html

HTML Station
http://www.december.com/html/

WebMonkey
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/teachingtool/

For more ideas you might want to take a look at a page I put together for
a "Foundations of Information Technology" course.  I haven't
checked/updated the links since April, so some of them may be broken:
http://www.slais.ubc.ca/courses/libr500/00-01-wt2/html.htm

[click on the link for "HTML Guides and Tutorials"

Hope this helps,

Susie

Mary Sue Stephenson
Senior Instructor & Coordinator of Information Technology
School of Library, Archival and Information Studies
The University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
604.822-6392 [voice]  604.822.6006 [fax]