Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 2:04 PM
Subject: html tutorials

 Dear Folks,

Our archives practicum is structured so that our students design and create the web page(s) for the collection(s) they process. We're interested in supplementing the basic html that we teach with online tutorials. Does anyone have recommendations?

I may be reached off list at:  nbray@mail.gcsu.edu

Thanks much.

Happy Friday!

Nancy

Nancy Davis Bray
Assistant Director for Special Collections
Ina Dillard Russell Library
Georgia College & State University
Campus Box 043
Milledgeville, Georgia  31061-0490