Re: USPS postal update re Canadian mail

Since we've recently completed two large mailings to
our publication exchange partners, including app. 15
Canadian museums, universities and libraries, we are
waiting to hear if this has caused anyone problems.

So far we have not heard anything.

Our mailings, including the aforementioned exchange
shipments and photocopies being sent in response to
interlibrary loan requests go to institutions, not
individuals.  I'm unsure if this makes a difference.
Our Canadian ILL requests frequently specify they
prefer fax or Ariel to mail, but that's pretty common
all over these days.

Judy Turner
Director, Library and Archives
Milwaukee Public Museum