Pro sports request

For a presentation to be made at the coming SAA convention, I would like to
receive a brief note from any archivist who has attempted to acquire the
papers or records of any person or organization connected to professional
sports in the United States. Such attempts might include players, coaches,
executives, agents, clubs, teams, leagues and the like.

I know this query has been posed before on this list--and not too long
ago--so please bear with me for soliciting responses again. Please reply
privately and not to the list.

Thank you.

Steve Gietschier
Senior Managing Editor
News Research
The Sporting News

314 993-7787                    "No matter what happens,
314 997-0765 FAX            someone will take it too seriously."
tsnspg@aol.com                              --Dave Barry
sgietsch@sportingnews.com