Re: Microfilming scrapbooks

We had similar items microfilmed.  We instructed the filming
folks to film the page, and then open out the items and shoot
another frame of the page to get these.  In some cases, we
went through the scrapbooks and marked items to NOT
open...like when a person went on vacation and pasted in a
whole booklet of "Sights to See in Gatlinburg" kind of thing.

Dean