Managing Electronic Records (MER-2001) conference

Dear Colleagues: I'm not sure how it happened, but when my last posting was
sent, the first sentence was garbled. Although it was probably decipherable,
below is as it should have appeared.  My apologies to the list.

Rick Barry
www.rbarry.com

Please forgive cross postings of this announcement of the upcoming Managing
Electronic Records (MER-2001) conference.  Bob Williams, President of
Cohasset Associates, Inc. has asked me if I would post it to this list.