You are cordially invited...

Please join us for the Academy of Certified Archivists annual luncheon on
August 31. This will be an opportunity for you to meet our officers and
board members and exchange ideas and views with other members.

We will meet August 31 at the Washington, DC, Hilton and Towers, from 12:00
to 1:30. We are currently scheduled to meet in the Monroe West Room, on the
concourse level of the hotel. However, the room is subject to change, so
please check the Society of American Archivists conference program for the
final room assignment (while not affiliated with the Society of American
Archivists, the Academy meets concurrently with SAA to lower travel costs
for our members, more of whom attend the SAA annual meeting than meetings of
other archival associations).

If you do not plan to attend SAA, you are still very welcome to join us for
lunch and you may purchase tickets at the SAA registration desk. Tickets for
the lunch are US$35, but if you prefer to eat on your own, you are more than
welcome to attend without purchasing a ticket.

Please join us as we celebrate a year of great successes for the Academy of
Certified Archivists. We look forward to seeing you there.

Leon C. Miller, Manuscripts Librarian
Special Collections, Jones Hall, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118
Ph: 504-865-5685, Fx: 504-865-5761
Leon.Miller@tulane.edu
http://specialcollections.tulane.edu

NB: Unless specified in the text, there are no attachments to this message.
Any attachments are artifacts of the various routers and servers through
which this message has passed and should be deleted without opening.