Job Description needed

        Does anyone have a job description for an Archives Assistant?  As
envisioned by me, the position will require someone with the willingness to
learn, more than someone who has been specifically educated in archives,
since it will also entail work that can only be described as clerical.
        I'd like to have a working description before discussing this with
administration.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sharon A. Pullen, CA
Suffolk County Archivist
Historical Documents Library
Office of the County Clerk