storage case question

Dear Group,

I just got in some records from one of the offices here in some Globe-Weiss
Storage Cases #591.  I am pretty sure that these aren't acid-free and their
site doesn't say either way.My inclination is to toss, but thought I'd check
first just in case, as they are really in great shape.

Thanks in advance.

Joanne M. Seitter
Archivist
Curtis Institute of Music