University of Baltimore Special Collections Closing

Langsdale library's asbestos removal

Due to the asbestos removal project in Langsdale Library, the Special Collections Department will be closed to the public from July 27, 2001 through September 17, 2001. We will not be able to answer any research requests or photographic orders received after July 20, 2001 until we re-open to the public on September 17, 2001. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may incur.