Re: Harvard Crimson archive news

Many database producers have had inexpensive foreign labor do likewise with
input in the past. It's likely you'll see lots of spelling and grammatical
errors. On the other hand, when I see spelling skills of a lot of Americans
(myself sometimes included), I wonder....!

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Ste C212