Program evaluations

On 17 July 2001 I wrote to the list asking:

"do any of your agencies, institutions, or organizations do any kind of
[program] evaluations, and if so, how do you do it [them]?  And more
specifically, if you use forms or anything tangible, would you be willing to
share?"

I defined the term "program" this way:

"The Society's definition of a program is fairly broad, running from a
general-level Special Collections Branch program; to a mid-level, such as
the Manuscripts program within Special Collections; and finally to a
specific or individual-level program, like an Elderhostel program."

A number of members wrote asking me to share the answers to my request.
However, currently, I have nothing to share because I received no answers.
I can only assume then that as a profession we do not evaluate our
"programs," or, we are either unwilling or unable to share how we evaluate
them.

Usually we are a chatty bunch on just about every topic and I could use some
ideas.

Thanks for any input you can give.

Lynne Hollingsworth
Special Collections - Manuscript Archivist
Kentucky Historical Society