Re: Reader/Printer Advice PLUS Advice on How to Handle items you donate to your own archives

Elayne,
        Most of the manufacturers have websites with specs of the product
you can print.  Minolta, Canon, etc. usually have a "Micrographics" link on
the site that takes you to the reader/printers.
        I have no advice on the letter to yourself, but if you get any good
donor "thank-you" letters, please post them to the list.