Need help with email problem

Dear list:

For almost two weeks I've been getting emails from someone with the name
of Nicole Hamilton from a hotmail address and a subject line that says
(most of the time) Document 6.  Sometimes the Document number changes.
Sometimes the name is Ashanti and a couple of times the name has been
Jeremy Welch.

I have no idea what is causing this or who Nicole Hamilton is.  I
suspect it has something to do with some kind of virus but I've had
virus scans run with no result.  There was a SirCam virus about a week
after this started but it was supposedly eliminated by the virus scan
and now it shows no virus.

Our IT people say I need to talk to others on the lists to which I
subscribe to determine if this is a problem for anyone else.  I would
really like to get to the bottom of the problem!  If any of you have
experienced this or have any ideas to help me stop this proliferation
(sometimes I get 10 or more at the time) I will certainly appreciate
your help!   Thanks and have a good afternoon -- Arlette Copeland

--
Arlette Copeland
Mercer University Tarver Library

The University Archives - a glimpse into Mercer's past from the present
while building toward the future.

copeland_a@mercer.edu
http://tarver.mercer.edu/special_collections/default.htm