Policy for Reproduction of Video/Audio?

Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to draft a policy for the reproduction of audio and video for
patrons.   I'm wondering if anyone out there already has such a policy
written out that they could share with me and/or the entire list.

Also, I need to update our policy concerning retrieval of off-site records.
Retrieval of these records from the professional storage space gets pretty
expensive.  Currently, we are considering charges based on number of boxes
retrieved, wether it is a rush order or not, and whether the patron is
affiliated with the University.

I would appreciate seeing any policies on either of these topics.  If you
don't want to clutter up the list, you may send them directly to me.

Thank You,

Jennie Benford
University/Heinz Archivist
Carnegie Mellon University