copies of Sierra Club Bulletin

We at the Western History/Genealogy Dept. at Denver Public Library have extra copies of Sierra Club Bulletin.  We are not complete, but we have many of them.  The dates we have range from 1904 to 1976.

If interested in giving them a home, please contact me.  We'll be glad to send them to you.

Colleen A. Nunn
Reference/Serials/Conservation Librarian
Western History/Genealogy Dept.
Denver Public Library
720-865-1821