scanning fees

I am considering offering only scanning as an option for all but oversized
photos and prints.  I was thinking of charging $15.00 for scanning and
having the researcher specify what format they'd like it in (tif,,jpg).  We
would email it to them and they can line up the camera or photography
company to make a photo, a slide, a whatever.   It surely simplifies that
entire labor-intensive photo order/reproduction process.  Reactions?  Is
$15.00 too high?  I'd prefer reactions and discussion be on the listserv
itself.  I find the usefulness of the listserv greatly diminished with the
change in reply mode.

Gayle Martinson
Archives Collection Manager
Wisconsin Veterans Museum