scanning fees

Here at the Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation, we offer digital
imaging as part of a whole package of services.  Digital images can be
e-mailed (we haven't had much trouble with this, but Carnegie Mellon limits
the number of MB we can send via e-mail, I think to ten), sent on disk, or
on CD.  We charge more for higher dpi and more for faster service, with
10-day and 20-day processing options.  We do have a photographer/graphics
manager on staff, but we stopped offering 5-day processing because too
often we were dropping our other projects to facilitate those rush orders
(never mind those that would call and ask for under 5 days!).  Our full
range of services and graduated fees can be found here:
http://huntbot.andrew.cmu.edu/HIBD/HI-Charges.html

good luck figuring it all out!

Angela Todd
Assistant Archivist
Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA  15213
412/268-2437
FAX: 412/268-5677