Re: Photograph paper

The Wilhelm Research website has been having problems lately - in another
venue someone said that it will be back "soon."  Apparently they are
revising the site to accomodate a flood of users as preservation issues
increase, especially with the increase in digital photography.  My
apologies for not checking to see if the site was up.  Ellen

<snip>