A Few Questions

Hello Listserv:

I have a few questions for you:

1) Goodwill's Media Relations Manager needs a color copy of an article about Goodwill's fiftieth anniversary published in Good Housekeeping from 1952. For some reason (actually I know the reason- poor record keeping!) I do not have a copy of this article in our archives. I wished I knew the exact issue but the agenda for our 50th anniversary isn't quite clear. All it says is that we are going to have an article published in Good Housekeeping sometime in 1952. I thought I would check the listserv first, I get good feedback from you.
2) I know this has been asked over and over but I need a sample of a Deposit Agreement for a nontextual item. I've checked the Listserv's archives and there are only requests for examples listed. Here's the deal: we have on loan from the Goodwill in Boston (Morgan Memorial Goodwill) an original burlap Goodwill bag from the early days of Goodwill. Why do I need a Deposit Agreement if we are both Goodwills? It's because we are a federation and all local Goodwills are autonomous (with their own CEO, Board of Directors etc...) so I need to treat them like a donor rather than a branch office. Any advise or examples will be appreciated.
3) This might seem like an oddball question- Has anybody incorporated Gemba/Kaizen into their archival management? Can it be incorporated? Goodwill is starting to explore this management principle and I just read a book about this. I'm just curious.
Hope these questions make sense, I'm still working through my coffee induced Monday morning haze.
Thanks!
Jason A. Weishaupt, Library Assistant
The Goodwill Industries International Archives
The way to know... our past.
9200 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814-3896
Phone: (800) 741-0186 ext. 5307