SAA Mentoring Program survey

Greetings,

I want to thank all of you who participated in my on-line survey.  I do appreciate the time you took to complete the survey and write in your own comments.

As for the results, they will be discussed at the upcoming SAA Annual Meeting.  If you're attending SAA, come to session #8 "The Human Touch: A Review of the SAA Mentoring Program" Thursday August 30, at 1:30 p.m.  At the session you can hear from the program's founder and mentoring partners about their experiences.  If you've ever wondered about SAA's Mentoring Program, this is the session for you.

Have a nice day,
Lynn

Lynn A. Smith, CA
Archivist