FW: Adoption [oops!]

Sorry, I forgot to include the request. The old
brain obviously isn't what it used to be!!!

--
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator

_____________________________
Subject:
         adoption
    Date:
         Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:52:59 -0700
   From:
         "Christine Coronis"
<ccoronis@mediaone.net>
     To:
         <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Dear Mr. Schmidt;

I am not at all sure I am in the right place, but
hopefully you will be able to direct me if I am
not.

I am looking for information about my grandmother,
who was born in 1903.  She was adopted, apparently
soon after her birth.  I am
trying to locate her birth records.  I have
contacted the Boston archives, and they sent me a
copy of a page from the birth register,
stating that her birthplace and biological parents
were unknown.  I am at a loss as to how to proceed
now.  She is no longer living,
so invasion of her privacy is not an issue.

Thank you,

Christine Collins Coronis
ccoronis@mediaone.net