ReDiscovery Roundtable

Users of ReDiscovery software are invited to attend a meeting at the SAA
Annual Meeting in Washington, DC for the purpose of forming a roundtable.
The new organization will be a place to share information about the use and
development of ReDiscovery as a tool to manage the disparate collections
found in most archives.

The meeting will be held at the Washington Hilton on Friday, August 31, from
3:30 to 5:00 in the Bancroft room.

Representatives from ReDiscovery will be present to describe new
developments and improvements to the software, and will answer questions.
Also, we have invited users to discuss their experience with ReDiscovery,
including problems encountered and accomplishments.

We hope that the ReDiscovery Roundtable will become a reality on August 31
and serve in the future as the forum in which all users can learn best
practices, discuss problems and solutions, and maximize the software's
capabilities.  For more information, please e-mail me off list at the
address below.

See you in Washington.

Hal

Hal Keiner, Ph.D., C.A.