Any other National Park Service folks going to SAA?

If there are any other NPS people (or similarly-employed
folks from other countries) attending SAA, there's been
informal discussion of getting together for networking,
sharing of ideas and (mostly) well-behaved carousing.  Feel
free to drop me a line if you're interested (or if there's
already a happening scheduled and it just hasn't been made
known to the Northeast region) at anthony_reed@nps.gov.
Suggestions for Karaoke bars in the greater DC area will be
happily accepted.

Anthony Reed, Archivist
Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site
Brookline, Massachusetts

"Of all our national assets, Archives are the most
precious; they are the gift of one generation to another
and the extent of our care of them marks the extent of our
civilization."
Arthur G. Doughty, Dominion Archivist, 1904-1935