Re: Wallpaper books

We recently had a section of wallpaper depicting one of Zuber's "Vues d
Amérique du Nord"
removed, repaired, wrapped in an envelope of Dartek breathable nylon film
and mounted in a storage folio of pine battened Coroplast and acid free
cardboard.  We expect to have to store it for some time before a new
location is decided upon.

Sue Sacharski
Northwestern Memorial Hospital Archives