Fw: Request for assistance

Hello Everyone,
I've been asked to pass this request for
assistance to the Listserve. You can either reply
directly to Hyman or to me and I'll pass it along
to Hyman. (Hyman has indicated that the problem
that caused the previous hoax email from his
address has been resolved.)

Sincerely,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

Subject:
        Request for assistance - Expo '74; World's
Fair 82'