Computers in Archives

Hi everyone!

Does anyone work for an institution which is using PastPerfect computer software for archival cataloging?  If so can you please contact me off of the list?  We have begun the process of cataloging our library collection using PastPerfect but are having difficulties creating procedures for data entry which will work following archival practices.

On that same note... our Computer Committee has asked me to post a few questions regarding networking:
 1. How many of you work for organizations which are networked?
 2. How many computers does your organization have?
 3. Do you use PastPerfect computer software and which portions of the software does your organization use?
 4.Are your networks wired or wireless?

Thanks!

--Christa Bassett Hess, Librarian
Cumberland County (Pa.) Historical Society
21 North Pitt Street/PO Box 626
Carlisle, PA  17013
(717) 249-7610
www.historicalsociety.com