Call for dates -- 2002 MAC Calendar

Midwestern Colleagues,

Time has come once again to assemble that perennial favorite, the Midwest
Archives Conference Calendar!  We need your help to fill in the 2002 dates
of meetings, events, conferences and deadlines.  Anything relating to
archives and allied professions (museums, libraries, records management,
etc.) for the MAC states (listed below) and other regional and national
items of general interest are welcome.  This is a chance for YOUR state and
local organizations' events be included!

We're working on a deadline, of course, so please send submissions BY
SEPTEMBER 15th!  Sending them via e-mail is the fastest way:
pje@nebraskahistory.org.

Thanks for your help!

-Paul

MIDWEST ARCHIVES CONFERENCE States: